Kylie Minogue Merlot 750ml
- The grapes are grown in the beautiful, sunny Languedoc region in the south of France, predominantly on the chalky soils around St Chinian.
- Grapes harvested at optimal ripeness and quickly transported to the winery.
- A small part of the fruit undergoes hot skin contact maceration to extract the maximum amount of fruit aromas whilst he majority of the grapes are destemmed and undergo a traditional maceration.
- The juice is then fermented for 3 weeks
with regular pigeage and pumping over.
- This long process is designed to extract as much flavour as possible and give structure and supple tannins without any greenness.
- A fruit-forward, intense nose of ripe bramble fruits and cherries. Plush and juicy on the palate with soft tannins and a long, moreish finish of plums and spice.