Terms and Conditions for Carry Out Off Licence
Access to the Carryout.ie Website is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, notices and disclaimers as written on this webpage. Your use of and/ or access to, the site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. Nothing in this website shall be deemed to be treated as advice.
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions and as you are deemed to be bound by the said Terms and Conditions, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere on the site. We will work with our various franchise owners to ensure the site is kept up to date.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• use of the website by minors / those under 18 years of age.
• Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
• Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
• Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, text, material, graphics and advertisements on the website (“content”) are copyright of Carry Out.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly provided for on the site or expressly authorised by Carry Out.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website or any digital channel. By displaying Your Content, you grant Carry Out Off Licence a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Carry Out Off Licence reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Competitions on site and other forms
When Carry Out runs any competition the follows terms and conditions apply if otherwise stated.
1. This promotion is open to entry to individuals only over the age of 18 and who reside in the Republic of Ireland and have no affiliation with Carry Out or any of their affiliated companies
2. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
3. Only one entrant per person is allowed.
4. Only one prize can be won. Prize constitutes tbc
5. Carry Out are the promoters
6. Offer stands as stated; prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative or alternative prize to the prize will be provided however the promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative offer of equal value, definition of value and amount of merchandise is at the promoter’s discretion.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond its control.
8. Neither the promoter nor any of its associated companies shall be liable to any entrant for any cancellation or delay affecting this promotion and the promoter does not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred or responsibility for any claim as a result of acceptance of the prize.
9. An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of this promotion and delivering the prize and will not be used for any other purpose without the entrants expressed permission.
10 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Carry Out and not to Facebook.
11. Delivery of the prize is at the promoter’s discretion.
12. Competition closes …
13. Winner will be contacted by Carry Out via Facebook.
14. If prize is left unclaimed for a week proceeding initial contact, prize will be redrawn.
15. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, entrant agrees that their personal details can be used by Carry Out purely for the purposes of this competition and no other purpose.
16. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Carry Out, nor any of its franchise holders, officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Carry Out, including its franchise holders, officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Carry Out does not exert control over users of the site (including individuals referred to on the site as guests) and is not liable for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and / advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Carry Out from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Carry Out is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms and conditions on a regular basis.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Carry Out and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Agreement which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.