If you chose to contact us through our ‘Contact Us’ facility or by emailing [email protected] we will keep a record of the information you give us, such as but not limited to email, phone number, physical address and email address.
• We will not keep personal information collected for any period longer than necessary
• We are required to retain some information for legal purposes.
We may share your information with other members of Barry Group and its subsidiaries. Personal data may be disclosed to third party providers if deemed appropriate by Barry Group, the situations that this may occur are listed below.
• Information may be release to enable communication by email/ phone/sms/ facebook messenger or any other analogue or electronic contact.
• It may also be deemed necessary to share information for logistical purposes to deliver packages and/or mail communication.
• If directed by a legal request from a Regulatory or Public Authority, to comply with a court order or any other legal or regulatory obligation.